- Distillation: only distilled discontinuously in the steam boiler, which was brought from Canadan distillery in 1959. The "semi-manual" process was originally used for the production of American whiskey and is under the control of maestros roneros (Rum Master). The base of the rum distillate is Sugar Cane Honey.
- Storage: In former bourbon whiskey and Scotch whiskey barrels which are made from American white oak.
- Maestros Roneros: Tito Cordero and Gilberto Briceño
- Color: amber nuances
- Smell: Strong aromas in the nose, sweet and fruity with wild flowers and vanilla
- Taste profile: Delicate tannins accompanied by hints of roasted caramel and ripe red fruits (cherries, strawberries) on the palate, supplemented by tropical fruits (banana), softer, cooler and persistent finish.
Bottle - 700ml., 40% Alc. Vol., Origin: Venezuela
Food Manufacturer / Importer:
Sierra Madre GmbH
DE - 58093 Hagen